Sunday 24 January 2016

More then words - Personality/Selfie Challenge


Like to take this opportunity to thank More Then Words for inspiring me to share a selfie I took using a selfie stick last year Australia Day 26th January 2015 

My Personality :)
Gemini - strong but emotional - creating is therapy but also can have a down side when people are so competitive they loose sight of what the purpose of it all is  - to have fun
Am young at heart and enjoy a good laugh with friends
Love to see the beauty within us from what we create
Am not a trend setter or follower.  I like to work with the photo and see what evolves )
Already a winner as I have created a memory

I am from Australia


http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/january-main-challenge-personality.html?m=1

Challenge for  More Then Words

8 comments:

  1. Such a great layout Janina but in order to be eligible for all our prizes you need to tell us a bit about your personality too because that is half of the challenge. Also you will need to add the photo of our challenge board in your blog post along with a link to our blog. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to comment Di
    I have fixed things but if not still right let me know
    haven't done a challenge for a very long time and I will try to remember rules :)
    It took me 3 goes to post but I think I need to fill in my name rather then let it automatically put in a link as all the other entries show name and country ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fabulous now Janina! Yep - fill in your name and country otherwise it puts the name of your blog post in but that's not a drama. Fab page - I wonder what you'll wear tomorrow? Thanks for joining in our very first More Than Words challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAN FAB U LAS layout... Aussie Aussie Aussie! Thank you for taking the challenge & Joining us over @ More Than Words!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Thank you for playing with us @ More than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome page! Gotta love those selfie sticks don't ya? My daughter brought one up at Christmas and all day long it was selfie here selfie there! Your layout is fabulous love the bold colors! Thanks for playing along at More Than Words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us in our first month at More Than Words! Nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fun festive layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete